1. You should always take time to wash your makeup off before you go to sleep. Trust me. Your skin will thank you. .
2. Coffee and chocolate and chai tea lattes make(s) the world a happier place to be.
3. I can hardly wait for our trip to DC in two weeks .
4. Saturday is my favorite day of the week.
5. Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is our collection of stuffed bears .
6. If I could, I would build an elevator in my apartment building. Hot damn, four flights of stairs is a lot .
7. I rather like going for a manicure and pedicure, even if my manicure chips within 30 seconds of me leaving the salon. I just love feeling pampered. Speaking of, homegirl needs one stat. Anyone wanna go with me? .
And now...for the tour!
|couch! which fit perfectly! thank goodness.|
|our dining area.|
|a snippet of our bookshelf, which is to the right of the tv.|
|the only thing worth photographing in our bathroom...|
|the lovely galley kitchen.|
|where i would like to spend most of my time...|
|our new duvet reads "love is all you need." :)|
|my vanity. i have a bucket under my bedside table with |
my hair dryer, curling iron, makeup, etc...
|my bulletin board (and 1/2 marathon medal!)|
|the awesome print i won from fifi du vie (c/o april, maybe)|
|the rest of it.|
I'll leave you with a few random shots from our party last Saturday. It definitely was a blast.
Also: today is my sweet, sweet momma's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA! You da best. I've got treats comin' home tomorrow. Ruvya.