What brings you the greatest joy? Craig + Toby.
2. What are your vices? Chocolate. And more chocolate. And champagne.
3. What is on your nightstand? My Kindle, water + Kinfolk magazine.
4. Do you have a secret talent? I have relative pitch.
5. What is your greatest indulgence? Brunch.
6. What should every woman try at least once in her life? Running a 5K. I know not everyone is a runner, but the feeling of completing a race is incomparable.
7. What makes you laugh? Trashy TV shows, and when Toby shakes himself so hard he falls over.
8. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you? I don't like crowds. They're very overwhelming and I've been known to throwup and/or blackout in them.
9. What is on your bucket list? Running a destination race. Like somewhere crazy. Like China.
10. What is on your feet right now? Rainbow striped knee-high socks.
11. How did you make your first dollar? Babysitting all the kids in my 'hood.
12. What superstition do you believe in? I won't wear a race shirt before I run the race. I worry that if I do, I'll DNF or something.
14. What is the best gift you've ever received? A certain piece of jewelry from Craig.
15. What is on your liquor shelf? Red wine, roses and Grand Marnier.
16. What is on your kitchen counter? A coffee maker, knife block, cutting board + a whole lot of baking supplies.
17. What would you never leave home without? iPhone and ID.
18. What movie has the greatest ending? If "Breaking Bad" were a movie, it'd be that. Fuck it. "Breaking Bad" had the greatest ending OF ALL TIME.
19. Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party? Beyonce + Jay-Z, Bill + Hillary Clinton, Henrik Lundqvist (because ILY Henrik), Madeleine Albright, and Lorde.20. What is one thing you wish you had known when you were younger? It's ok to fail. It doesn't make you a failure.
Anyway, you should do this. And then tell me if you do. Because I want to read your answers.